How do I use search filters?
When you search for an Artist to book on AGNT, you can narrow your options by using filters and reading the descriptions of Artists to determine if they would be a good fit for your Event.
To use search filters:
- On the Search Results page, change the event date and event location to narrow down the Artists available to be booked for your event.
- You will find the search filters (e.g. price range, genre types, event types, Artist location) and sorting option (e.g. sort by popular Artists) above the search results.
- You can adjust the filters by clicking on each filter and following the directions. Once you’ve finished adjusting the filter, click Apply.
- Once you’ve finished adjusting the filters, scroll through the feed of Artists to find an Artist you want.
- Click on the Artist to view their profile. There you can read their bio, listen to sample tracks, watch videos of their performances, view their booking information, and read reviews from other organizers that have booked the Artist.
- If you have any questions, you can send a message directly to the Artist. Or, if you’re ready to book, you can send a booking request to the Artist by clicking Request to Book.
For the iOS App:
- Click on the AGNT icon to go to the AGNT Artist feed page.
- Click on the Search icon to conduct a search. You can search for an Artist, Event Type of Genre.
- If you search for an "Event Type" or "Genre" you have the ability to further narrow down your search results.
- If you want to narrow your search even further, tap the More Filters icon to see all available filters, which also include "Start Date", "End Date", "Price Range", "Event Types", "Genre Types", "Travel Radius", "Artist Location" and sorting options.
- Tap the Save Filters button at the bottom to view all of the Artists that fit these parameters.
- Tap on an Artist to open their profile and learn about their Booking Info, please read their descriptions, check their availability, review their rate details and additional pricing, and see reviews that other Organizers have left for the Artist.
- If you have any questions, send the Artist a message. Or, if you’re ready to request a booking, tap Request To Book and select an event or create a new event.