How do I upload photos to my profile?
Your profile photo is the first thing Organizers will see, so you want to make a good first impression. Try to pick a well composed professional looking headshot, and avoid blurry images or group shots. To avoid pixelated photos, the optimal size is 1000px X 1000px.
To upload photos to your profile:
- Click on your Profile Menu in the top right area of the navigation.
- From the dropdown menu, click on Edit Profile.
- On the right side menu, click on Profile Photos.
- Click on the Add Photo button.
- Crop the image to how you want it.
- Click Save to update the changes.
- Go to your profile and tap Edit & View Profile
- Tap the Camera icon to upload a photo. NOTE: You can upload up to 6 photos of your own. We discourage Artists to use selfies or any unprofessional photos.
- Once the photos are uploaded, you can modify them within the gallery. To rearrange the photos, just hold down on a photo and drag it to a different location. To change a photo out, simply tap on it and replace it with a new one.
- Tap Save to update the changes.