How do I charge for equipment rentals?
If you own equipment that you can rent out to the Organizer of your event, you can add that cost in a negotiated rate. When you receive a booking request from an Organizer, discuss with them the equipment rental costs associated with the booking. You can then send a negotiated rate to the organizer to include the equipment rental. For more detailed instructions on how to negotiate the booking rate, please see the How do I negotiate the booking offer? article.
It also helps to mention these fees in your Technical Rider. You can display your fees in the notes when add/edit your equipment.
To add/edit equipment to your Technical Rider:
- Click on your Profile Menu in the top right area of the navigation.
- From the dropdown menu, click on Edit Profile.
- On the right side menu, click on Technical Rider.
- Click Add/Edit next to the equipment name.
- Add details to the equipment. Under Description, you can add notes about how you want the equipment setup or rental costs.
- Click Add/Save to make changes.