Why do you have to set a minimum rate?
After our initial release of AGNT (Version 1.0), one of the major concerns that Artists had was that their rates were shown publically. Many Artists were not comfortable with showing their rates. However, in order for our searches to provide accurate and useful results to Organizers, we still felt that there was a need to include a search by price range.
We removed the “maximum” and are now only asking for the minimum that an Artist wants to be paid. Search results will turn up matching Artists within an organizers budget, but it will never display publically the amount that the Artist is willing to accept.
To set or change your minimum rate:
- Click on your Profile Menu in the top right area of the navigation.
- From the dropdown menu, click on Edit Profile.
- On the right side menu, click on Booking Info.
- Scroll down to Rate Details.
- Enter your Minimum Rate in the field. NOTE: Make sure to set your currency as well.
- Click Save to update the changes.