How do I negotiate the booking offer?
To negotiate a booking offer:
- On AGNT.com, you can access new booking requests through Your Bookings or Inbox in the top right navigation.
- View the request and review the booking details.
- Click on the Negotiate Booking Fee button to negotiate the booking offer.
- In the New Booking Rate field, enter the amount that you want to get paid. Your New Total Payout is calculated by subtracting the Service fees from your new booking rate.
- Click Send.
- The organizer can either accept or decline the new rate. If the organizer Accepts your negotiated rate, your booking will be confirmed. If the organize Declines your negotiated rate, you are still able to accept the original offer, send a new negotiated rate, or decline the booking request.