How do I view a booking request?
When an organizer is interested in booking you, they will send you a booking request, which appears in your Inbox or Your Bookings. Try to respond as quickly as possible to retain a good response rate on your profile.
To view your booking request:
- On AGNT.com, you can access new booking requests through Your Bookings or Inbox in the top right navigation.
- View the request and review the booking details.
- You can either Accept, Negotiate or Decline the booking.
- Click on the Accept Booking Request option to accept the booking. The organizer will be notified that you are confirmed to play the event.
- Click on the Negotiate Booking Fee option to negotiate the booking offer. NOTE: Read How to negotiate the booking offer article.
- Click on the Decline Booking Request option to decline the booking. The organizer will be notified that you have declined to play the event.
NOTE: You will also receive a booking request email and SMS.