How do I specify a set time for my Artist?
You can specify a time slot for an Artist you are interested in booking during the request process.
To specify a set time for an Artist I want to book:
- On AGNT.com find the Artist that you want to book.
- On the Artist’s profile, click Request to Book on the profile menu.
- You will be taken to a screen that asks you to "Add Artist to existing event" or "Create a new event". Select one of the two options to continue the booking process. NOTE: For instructions on how to create an event, please see How do I create an event? as you must have an event created before sending an offer.
- Once you’ve attached the Artist to your event, you’ll be taken to the "Make an Offer" page.
- Set the Artist’s set time (when you want the artist to play) by inputting the times into "Set Start" and "Set End".
- Follow the rest of the steps to send out a booking request. For more details, see How do I send a booking request?
To edit an Artist’s set time for an existing event:
Important Note: Changing the set time for a confirmed booking must be accepted by the Artist to re-confirm the booking. The artist can choose to accept the set time change, negotiate, or decline.
- Go to Inbox, located at the top right menu.
- Click on the chat message with the artist that you’ve booked.
- On the right, you will see the Booking Details.
- Click on Edit Set Time to change the set time.
- Save changes.